What if I Take Too Much or Too Little Magic Mushrooms?

Updated: Feb 3





What if I Take Too Much or Too Little Magic Mushrooms? Stoner Strategies




Having a great trip can sometimes require preparing for newbie space cadets who are just learning how to tread waters within the psychonaut world. Some of this preparation requires a little research for both a newbie or an old head whose seeking to help guide others through the layers of the universe. These tips will help us help not only ourselves but others who may have taken too little or too much magic mushrooms.







The great news here is that if you or someone you know has taken too little there's not much to worry about as there will be very mild to no effects whatsoever. You can help yourself and others by ingesting more magic mushrooms.







If you or someone you know has taken too much magic mushrooms the experience may cause hyperactivity within the brain that may or may not include hallucinations, nausea, anxiety, and uncontrollable laughter. If you have taken too much try these suggestions:





  • Try relaxing in a comfortable position, while listening to meditation music, and focus on your breathing.


  • Eating fresh fruit and drinking water with fresh cut fruit or frozen fruit as ice cubes may help redirect your thoughts while nourishing the body.


  • Get your blood flowing with exercises like yoga or dancing.


  • Talk to a trusted friend and let them know how you are feeling, talking about your feelings with someone you trust can help you understand why you have the feelings you do.


  • Go for a hike or head outside for a breath of fresh air.





The key to dosing is to find the perfect amount of psilocybin to create the desired experience level of tripping on some nasty mushrooms. And if you happen to take too much or too little you are now prepared to handle the situation with solid solutions.





45 views0 comments